Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pink Champagne Cupcakes (2 Ingredients!!!)


I did NOT think these would work. Cupcakes with only 2 ingredients? What?

I just had to try it! The recipe, from here, states that you can use any flavour soft drink and a packet cake mix. I chose pink champagne and creaming soda. I LOVE pink!!!

All you need is 1 cup of soft drink and 1 box of packet cake mix. I used a gluten/dairy/egg/nut/wheat free mix so my cakes are gluten, egg, dairy, nut, wheat free and vegan!

So….. They're healthy, right?

Mix together your ingredients with a wooden spoon and bake for 15 mins. I used a Barbie cupcake set that i got for my 30th birthday recently and sipped the rest of the champagne. Can't waste that now, can we?




They turned out (they turned out!) awesome!! 

I was so excited (and getting tipsy!) I decorated these babies and went about taking pictures of them with decorations left over from my birthday. We tried them after dinner and loved them. Definitely winners in this house! I can't wait to try other flavours! The recipe here suggests:

Raspberry soda - for raspberry cupcakes
Orange soda with chocolate cake mix - for jaffa cupcakes
Creaming soda - for pink cupcakes
Soda water - for plain cupcakes
Mineral water - for plain cupcakes
Champagne - for adult cupcakes
Corona with a dash of lime - for beer cupcakes
Carbonated Mojito or Midori mix - for fun cupcakes
Rekoderlig Strawberry Cider - beautiful!!!

Below is the box and champagne i used. I also made a batch of creaming soda cupcakes and the colour and flavour were perfect! (I used a drop or two of pink colouring for the champagne ones as the mix remained white). 






Rikkiliane


No comments:

Post a Comment