Thursday, August 21, 2014

New blog? Why not!

A week or so, I decided I would start a personal blog.

I'm not the greatest writer and my life isn't that exciting but I have wanted to create one for a long time. I know so many people with blogs and I feel envious when I read them. Well just a little….

Back in 2012 I created a blog based around marshmallows. Marshmallows! I was marshmallow obsessed and wanted to create a space where I could share all of my marshmallow recipes to share with other marshmallow freaks like me. It turned into a baking/baking with kids/personal blog that I had for 2 years. Once I found out that I had to eat gluten free I stopped baking and my very crappy blog died. You can check it out here.

So what can you expect in this blog? I want it to be personal. All about me. If you're into that sort of thing. I am aware of the law regarding using pictures without permission so my dream of a Disney blog got totally crushed. I had SO many ideas and SO many pictures and over 150K followers that were willing to read it goddamit! You are just stuck with me and the pictures I take.

So here is what you might be reading about:

  • Beauty products that I use and love
  • Health and fitness
  • Recipes and baking
  • Outfits that I wear, or that I like
  • Jewellery
  • My life as a uni student
  • My life as a wife and mother
  • My gluten free lifestyle 
  • DISNEY
  • Things that I love
  • Facebook pages I follow and why
  • A typical day in the life of me, told in pictures
  • A typical daily food intake
  • My favourite websites
  • My social media life
  • Nail tutorials
  • Posts and photos of fun days/nights out
  • My teenage life 
  • My double major at uni
  • My medical/birth stories
  • Funny stories about me
  • My modelling life
  • Post ideas from Fat Mum Slim such as these 
Im looking forward to creating posts! I'm excited! What do you want to read about?
Do you have a blog? Let me know in the comments! I'd love to read yours :)

Rikkiliane xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment